Not only is this mama a killer interior designer, she perfectly coordinated her family! And these boys were awesome! They definitely brought their A game. All clients received a style guide full of tips on coordinating your family and prepping the family!
What a wonderful family! It was great getting to their newest addition, sweet baby boy. I love bringing out the beauty of family. I know I can get caught up in the craziness of schedules and life and lose sight of all of the blessings right in front of me. That’s what I strive to do in family photography – remind and capture those blessings.
Like arrows in the hand of a warrior, so are the children of one’s youth. How blessed is the man whose quiver is full of them…Psalm 127:4-5
Tonight was the Chicago Starry Night event with the Pediatric Brain Tumor Foundation and it’s also Childhood Cancer Awareness Month.
It was a great night supporting a wonderful cause. And it’s NOT TOO LATE to contribute to event. If you would like to learn more and donate, please see the Pediatric Brain Tumor Foundation in this link.
Why should YOU care?
• Cancer is the #1 disease killer of children; more than AIDs, asthma, diabetes & cystic fibrosis combined
• Incidences of childhood cancer have increased every year for over 25 years
• Worldwide, every 3 minutes a child is diagnosed with cancer
• Brain cancer is the #1 most deadly form of childhood cancer and is the least funded
• 13 kids per day are newly diagnosed with brain cancer
• BOTTOM LINE – U.S. gov’t gives just 4 pennies of each cancer research dollar to fight ALL childhood cancers… while 96 goes to adults
Let’s be the change friends…much love,