Hi all – It’s September which means it’s Childhood Cancer Awareness Month. Why should YOU care?
• Cancer is the #1 disease killer of children; more than AIDs, asthma, diabetes & cystic fibrosis combined
• Incidences of childhood cancer have increased every year for over 25 years
• Worldwide, every 3 minutes a child is diagnosed with cancer
• Brain cancer is the #1 most deadly form of childhood cancer and is the least funded
• 13 kids per day are newly diagnosed with brain cancer
• BOTTOM LINE – U.S. gov’t gives just 4 pennies of each cancer research dollar to fight ALL childhood cancers… while 96 goes to adults
My dear friends in the image below have been without their precious son for nearly two years. Their devastation and heart ache is unwavering, as is their resolve for making a difference and being a change. Let’s make September not just about “awareness” but about ACTION. If you’re not sure where to start, consider donating to the Pediatric Brain Tumor Foundation in this link. You can also learn a little more about Noah’s story. As a reminder, 5% of all 2017 photography sessions will also be donated to Team Noah.
Let’s be the change friends…much love,